Saturday 2 April 2016

#BrumBreak

I haven't shown you yet any picture of the city centre. Most popular places: canals, library, Victoria and Centenary Squares, Bullring... But none of that is going to be posted today!
Last year, New Street Station reopened after a huge expansion. Currently, it looks like a futurist full-of-mirrors building in the outside. Inside the station, lots of shops and places where you can get a bite. And all together is what now we call "Grand Central".
My picture today was taken from the outside, to one of the " mirror walls". I really like this point of view, because although you are looking forwards, you can also see what's behind you: the Odeon cinema, the huge Rotunda and the well known Bullring. And I must say, the sky helps a lot!

With this picture I say goodbye until -probably- next weekend, as I won't be in Birmingham. So have you all a really nice weekend and week. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment